These are seriously cool shirts… to look at and to wear!
Tested by the Bar Crusher crew all around the country, we can say they are tough, cool and comfortable. We also gave one to a fishing guide in the Top End recently and it immediately became his favourite shirt. A great recommendation from someone who’s on the water every day!
All our shirts are made from the highest quality, Australian-knitted polyester. This ‘sports dry’ material is designed for the tropics and is incredibly soft to touch, unbelievably cool, durable and lightweight to wear.
The material is much cooler than cotton, will not fade or shrink like cotton, does not require ironing and is far more durable. Not to mention its UPF50 rating, for ultimate sun protection.
Quite often the difference between a great looking shirt and a great wearing shirt is the quality of fabric and we proudly stand by (or in) ours.
– UPF 50 broad-spectrum sun protection from 97.5% of UVA & UVB rays.
– Designed, printed, manufactured and distributed in Australia.
– Ultra cool, designed in the tropics to be lightweight, soft and comfortable.
– ‘No feel – the dye actually becomes part of the fabric and does not inhibit the breathing qualities of the material, no matter what the colour.
– The breathable, quick-drying fabric won’t slow down an active outdoor lifestyle like a heavy, wet, clammy cotton shirt.
– The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends sun protective wear as a sun protection measure.
Bar Crusher shirts are very ‘Australian’ in size. ie. If you’re normally a ‘large’, then purchase a large.
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL.
(Currently out of stock: XXXL)
If you happen to purchase the wrong size, please return the unworn shirt and request a replacement in a different size. Postage will be charged on all shirts.