The new black ‘Fishing Weapons’ shirts follow in the footsteps of the original navy Bar Crusher fishing shirts… seriously cool – to look at and to wear!
“Black? Wouldn’t that be too hot for a fishing shirt?” you might ask. When shirts are made from cotton or similar materials: yes, black attracts and holds the heat.
Bar Crusher fishing shirts, however, are made from the highest quality, Australian-knitted polyester. This ‘sports dry’ material is designed for the tropics and is incredibly lightweight to wear and unbelievably cool. It wicks away moisture from your body, while offering superior sun protection with its UPF50 rating.
Also, this material will not fade or shrink like cotton, does not require ironing and is far more durable.
Quite often the difference between a great looking shirt and a great wearing shirt is the quality of fabric and we proudly stand by (or in) ours.
– UPF 50 broad-spectrum sun protection from 97.5% of UVA & UVB rays.
– Designed, printed, manufactured and distributed in Australia.
– Ultra cool, designed in the tropics to be lightweight, soft and comfortable.
– The dye actually becomes part of the fabric and does not inhibit the breathing qualities of the material, no matter what the colour.
– The breathable, quick-drying fabric won’t slow down an active outdoor lifestyle like a heavy, wet, clammy cotton shirt.
– The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends sun protective wear as a sun protection measure.
Bar Crusher shirts are very ‘Australian’ in size. ie. If you’re normally a ‘large’, then purchase a large.
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL.
(Currently out of stock: S, M)
If you happen to purchase the wrong size, please return the unworn shirt and request a replacement in a different size. Postage will be charged on all shirts.