8 August 2020
Production at Bar Crusher HQ will continue under Stage 4 restrictions, introduced in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Following several days of working with the Victorian Government, the latest advice determines we can continue operating inline with Restricted Activity Directions.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located on a five-acre (22,000sqm) site; fabrication team members work in separated work areas; on-site movement is restricted; and PPE and constant sanitising is mandatory. These measures form part of our High Risk COVID Safe Plan.
Some important points to note:
- Bar Crusher HQ is closed to visitors. Effective 6 August 2020 until the end of Stage 4 restrictions (14 September 2020).
- Business as usual for our national dealer network. Many Bar Crusher dealers already have stock for the lead-up to summer, so now’s the time to contact them if you want to get on the water in a new Fishing Weapon before Christmas.
- Business [mostly] as usual for Victorian retail sales. Working remotely, our HQ sales team is available to assist with your enquiries, so please contact us or build your boat online.
- Ordering and despatch of parts and accessories to continue. Feel free to contact us as usual with your enquiries, although please excuse any potential slight delay in delivery.
- Production schedule on track. We expect current orders to leave the factory as scheduled. Please stay in touch with your Bar Crusher dealer.
Staying connected with you remains as important as ever over coming weeks. Our team will be accessible, albeit on a possibly delayed basis. Please contact us as usual.
We’ve been very proactive throughout this pandemic in protecting the health and safety of our staff, suppliers and customers, and remain confident the steps being taken across Victoria will help the whole country to return to ‘normal’ soon.
Like most of you, we can’t wait to spend summer on the water and leave 2020 in our wake!